131 Vauxhall road, Liverpool 0800-058-4297 info@utility4business.com

At each and every phase of the service that we provide, we make it a priority to provide the utmost degree of competence and care possible. On the other hand, in the event that anything does go wrong and you want to lodge a complaint, we will do all in our power to rectify the situation as quickly and effectively as possible.

You'll find below everything you need to know about filing a complaint, including how to get in touch with us and what actions we intend to take as a result of your feedback.

What's gone wrong?

Please let us know if you are dissatisfied with the service that you have gotten from Utility 4 Business, one of our employees, or one of our suppliers, and we will investigate the matter as soon as possible.

If you feel that you have suffered a financial loss as a direct consequence of switching to us, please get in contact with us as soon as possible so that we can investigate the matter. A complaint of this kind will be taken very seriously by our team, and the sooner we are made aware of it, the sooner we can begin our investigation.

In the event that your service was terminated prematurely during the process of switching providers, we will regard this as an urgent concern and get in touch with your new provider in an effort to restart your service as quickly as possible.

Please be aware that anything like this happening when switching energy suppliers is quite improbable.

How much longer will it be before your issue is taken care of?

One of our customer care representatives will get in contact with you within one business day to confirm that your complaint has been received and that we are working on it, regardless of whether it was submitted through email or via mail.

At the very least once every five business days, we will provide you with an update on the status of your complaint. We will do our best to respond to and address any concerns within ten business days. If your grievance is about commercial insurance and we have been unable to help you settle it, you may be able to get assistance from the Financial Ombudsman Service. You won't have to pay anything to take the assistance of their service.

They will only help with outstanding concerns after eight weeks have elapsed since your first complaint or after you have received our Final Response letter (sent through First-Class mail) – whichever comes first.

You will need to get in touch with them no later than six months after getting the letter with our final response. You have the option of contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months if your complaint has been unresolved for a period of eight weeks.

On their website, which can be accessed at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk, you'll find further details on the services they provide as well as the numerous channels via which you may get in touch with them. We cannot be held liable for the things that are posted on their website.

Additionally, if you are dissatisfied with the final answer, you may seek assistance from Ofgem. Visit their website to have further information on the services they provide and the several methods to contact them.

If we’re not able to resolve your complaint directly, then you’re welcome to contact Ombudsman Services. We subscribe to their Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme, so that customers have access to their free and impartial dispute resolution service. For more information please visit www.ombudsman-services.org.

Citizens Advice Consumer Service:

To ‘Know Your Rights’ and for free, independent, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk/energy or call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 0345 404 0506. You can contact them at any time during the complaints process.

The Ombudsman Services: Energy

The Ombudsman offers an independent service that is free to use. If you don’t accept the outcome of our internal review, you can contact the Ombudsman. If we have not resolved your complaint within eight weeks, you can contact Ombudsman Services: Energy on 0330 440 1624, email enquiry@ombudsman-services.org, visit www.ombudsman-services.org/energy or write to Ombudsman Services: Energy, PO Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF. The Energy Ombudsman will carry out an independent investigation on your behalf. Any decision reached by the Ombudsman that you accept is binding on us, but not on you. As part of resolving your complaint, they may ask us to do one or more of the following: apologise, give an explanation, and take action to correct things for you or award compensation.


Telephone: 0330 440 1624

Email: enquiry@ombudsman-services.org

Post: Ombudsman Services: Energy,
P.O. Box 966,
Warrington, WA4 9DF